A case of hurt is reported in Kushalnagar Police Station. On 24.05.2010 at Seegehosur village the accused Chengappa r/o Seegehosur assaulted the complainant viz Vinay Kumar’s parents owing to personal reasons. In this regard a case has been registered.
A case of cheating and life threat is reported in Ponnampet Police Station. On 25.05.2010 at Thithimathi village the complainant one C.J. Thangachan, timber merchant asked to pay the remaining amount regarding timber business from the accused Siraj r/ accused Sahajan, Sukoor r/o Metupalyam. They refused to pay the same and threatened his life. In this regard a case has been registered.
Road Accident, one injured.
A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Srimangala Police Station. On 16/05/2010 at 17-00 hrs at West Nemmale village Bottangada Thilak, was riding his motor cycle, the accused Nithin drove his Mahindra jeep bearing number KA 12 J 1130 in a rash and negligent manner and collided against the motor cycle rider caused severe injuries. In this regard a case has been registered.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
- A case of fatal accident has registered in Ponnampet PS. On 22/5/2010 night at Majjigehalla of Thithimathi, when one Basappa went to toilet near one pond and returning back to his home, the accused bus driver Vijayakumar drove his bus in rash and negligent manner and dashed to Basappa resulting which he died on spot.
- A case of hurt has registered in Napoklu PS. On 22/5/2010 evening at Haletaluk, the accused persons Abdul Azeez and Rizwan were quarreled with the complainant M K Yousuf and assaulted him by stone and threatened his life.
Road Accident one injured
- A case of non fatal road accident has reported in Somawarpet PS. On 22/05/2010 evening at Somawarpet town, when the complainant H M Kalappa was going to his house in his motor cycle along with one Lava, near Anjaneya temple one unknown jeep driver drove his jeep in rash and negligent manner and dashed to the Kalappa's motor cycle resulting which Kalappa and Lava sustained injuries.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Road Accident, one dead
- A case of fatal road accident has registered in Shanivarasanthe PS today. Today morning at Shanivarasanthe town, when the complainant K.S.Mahesh was going to the house of one Dharmanna at Nandigunda along with his friend Mahesh in his motor cycle, the accused Lorry driver Rajshekar who was driving his lorry bearing No.KA-09-A-9045 in rash and negligent manner and suddenly applied brake resulting which the motor bike of complainant Mahesh dashed to the back of the lorry resulting which both in the bike were injured and shifted to hospital. One H S Mahesh pillion rider of motor cycle breathed his last in the hospital.
Road Accident, one injured.
- A case of non fatal road accident has registered in Bhagamandala PS. On 21/5/2010 at Talathmane when the complainant Mottana Nagesh was travelling in a Private bus namely Rama Mortors, near Talathmane the accused bus driver Ramesh drove the bus in rash and negligent manner resulting which the complainant Nagesh's head slapped on a rod and sustained injuries.
Wrogful restraint and assault for old enmity
- A case of wrongful restraint and hurt has registered in Gonikoppa PS. On 21/5/2010 evening at Chennangolli Paisari, when the complainant S Nagesh was returning his home from a wedding with his wife, the accused Appi obstructed their way and assaulted on them by hand and also threatened their life owing to old enmity.
Rape on minor tribal girl
- A case of rape has registered in Kutta PS. On 18/5/2010 at Badaga village when the complainant Bhavani was going towards Nanchi, the accused Pani Eravara Ravi on the way took her to the vacant house of one Pani Eravara Raju and raped on her without her consent.
House breaking burglary, property stolen worth Rs.40,000
- A case of house breaking burglary has registered in Madikeri Rural PS. On 20/5/2010 at Mekeri village, some unknown culprits gained entry into the house of the complainant K R Belliappa by break open the door lock and committed theft of filled gas cylinder, DVD player, cash Rs.8,000 and one Motor bike worth Rs.40,000.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Un-natural death cases:
A case of un-natural death is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. 12-5-2010 at Tholuru Shettalli village one T.K.Shivakumar, S/o Late Kalaiah, Tholurshettalli village committed suicide by consuming some poison owing to health problem. In this regard a case has been registered.
A case of intentional insult and life threat is reported in Virajpet Town Police Station. Today at Virajpet town complainant one Kumari Kavery was standing at Murnad Junction, Virajpet town, accused Siraj r/o Kattemadu village came there and abused her in filthy language and threatened her life owing to personal reasons. In this regard a case has been registered.
A case of hurt and intentional insult is reported in Madikeri Rural Police Station. On 12-5-2010 at Kadagadalu village when the complainant B.S.Krishnappa was in his home, accused Ramesh, Sathish and Prabhakar were came to the complainant’s house and abusbed him in filthy language and assaulted him with hands owing to trivial issue. In this regard a case has been registered.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Road Accident, one injured.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Virajpet town Police Station. On 11/05/2010 at 17-30 hrs at Thelugara Stree one Roshan, motor cycle rider rode his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one T.D. Vasu (43) R/o Vijayanagara, Virajpet a pedestrian and caused him injuries. Further the complainant was admitted in Govt. Hospital, Virajpet for treatment.
Fatal Road accident.
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 11-5-2010 at 5-15 pm at Bittangala village, near Panchayath Office one driver of bus bearing. No. KA-12-A-2911 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an autorikshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-12-A 681. As a result autorikshaw rider Raka @ Devaiah, Raja and K. Dileep sustained serious injuries and they were shifted to Govt Hospital, Virajpet where in two injured persons succumbed to there injuries while under treatment on same day.
- A case of theft is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. On 11-5-2010 at Thakeri village accused Ganesh, Musthafa, Ismail and Rama committed theft of 35 kgs of aluminium wire belongs to BESCOM, Somwarpet. In this regard a case has been registered in Somwarpet police station on the complainat of D.Jayaram, Engineer, BESCOM, Somwarpet.
- A case of robbery and lift threat is reported in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 11-5-2010 at Shunti village, Shanivarasanthe when the complainant S.A.Suresh was going towards Planter’s Culb, Beetikatte along with one Akash, accused S.B.Bharath Kumar, S.B.Guruprasad, S.M. Jayappa and Nagaraju came there in a Scorpio Jeep and assaulted him with hand and robbed gold chain (worth Rs.53000) from his neck and mobile set worth Rs.12000/- The accused also gave life threat to him. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of hurt along with life threat is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. On 11-5-2010 at Gejjehanakodu village accused Shekara, Basavaraju, Hoovanna and Nagamma assaulted one H.J.Parvathy (35) W/o Joyappa,R/o Gejjehanakodu village with hand and wooden stick and also gave life threat to her owing to trivial issue. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of lift threat is reported in Madikeri Rural Police Station. On 11-5-2010 at Karavalebadaga village when the complainant Smt M.Lalitha was in her house, accused Muddanda Deen Bopanna went to the complainant’s home and quarreled with her owing to contesting of Grama Panchayath Election and threatened her life. In this regard a case has been registered.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
13 yrs old boy missing, case registered.
- A case of boy missing is reported in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 6-5-2010 at V.Badaga village one M.K.Harish (13) S/o K.Manu, V.Badaga village was went to school to attend examination and did not returned his house thereafter. He has been found missing since then. In this connection a case has been registered on 10-5-2010 on the complainant of one Manu of V. Badaga village.
- A case of hurt is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. On 10-5-2010 at Thannirahalla village when the complainant Chandrahas was standing at Bus stand, accused Nayana, Dharshan, Pradeep and Sathish were suddenly attacked him and assaulted with stone and caused him injuries. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of hurt and life threat is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. On 10-5-2010 at Thannirahalli village near bus stop, accused Yashavanth, Pradeep, Thimmaiah and Sathish quarreled with the complainant Chennakeshava and assaulted with wooden stick owing to trivial issue. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of criminal intimidation, hurt along with life thereat is reported in Somwarpet Police Station. Today morning at 7-00 hrs. at Thannirahalla village accused Harish, Dharmappa, Gopi and Ravi were obstructed the way of the complainant C.B.Sudharshan and assaulted him with hands owing to old enmity. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of un-natural death is reported in Siddapura Police Station. On 9-5-2010 at Hosuru village one Smt Ammunni W/o Chinnappa R/o Hosuru village, Virajpet taluk committed suicide by hanging at her house owing to personal problems. In this regard a case has been registered on the complaint of one Smt Kaveri of Hosuru bettageri village on 10-5-2010.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
A case of wrongful restraint, intentional insult along with life threat is reported in Srimangala Police Station. On 5-5-2010 at Chikkamandoor village when the complainant Kottangada Ganapathy was going towards Srimangala Police Station, accused Kottangada Sudha of Balyamandoor village obstructed his way and abused him in filthy language owing to trivial issue. The accused also threatened his life. In this regard a case has been registerd.
A case of assault is reported in Siddapura Police Station. On 5-5-2010 at Imangala village when the complainant Siraj was in the Siddapura Town Bus stand, accused Hemanth, owner of a private bus quarreled with him and assaulted him with a spanner and caused him injuries. In this regard a case has been registered.
Fatal road accident.
A case of fatal road accident is reported in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 24-4-2010 at Shanivarasanthe Town one Swamy Gowda, driver of a maxicab bearing No.KA-18 AA 3030, drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Muthuraj (85) of Thyagaraja Colony, Shanivarasanthe a pedestrian. As a result Muthuraj sustained serious injuries. Further he was shifted to Govt. Hospital Hassan for treatment, where he succumbed to his injuries on 5-5-2010. In this regard a case has been registered.
Monday, May 3, 2010
A case of threat is reported in Kushalnagar P.S. On 2.5.2010 the accused persons Paramesh and others went to the house of the complainant viz Sri Varijappa r/o Akke Village and threatened the family members and abused in filthy language to his house. Further they damaged the house door with sickle and window panes. In this case has been registered.
A case of non-fatal road accident is reported in Kutta Police Station. On 1.5.2010 at 19-45 hrs at Badaga village accused R.P. Sharavana Kumar, r/o Hoovinacad line house owing a motor cycle bearing Reg.No.KA-16 H- 9560 , drove the same in a rash and negligent manner met an accident by hitting to a tree. As a result complainant sustained injuries. In this connection a case has been registered.
A case of theft is reported in Madikeri Town PS. On 1-5-2010 near mann’s compound some unknown culprits committed theft of gold Bengal, Karimani Soothra, Pendant and cash Rs.25,000/- from the house of the complainant I.M. Appaiah r/o Shivashakthi Nilaya, Mann’s Compound, Madikeri. The total theft is worth of Rs. 1,14,600/-. In this regard a case has been registered.
A woman missing case is reported in Shanivarsanthe P.S. On 2.5.2010 complainant Rangaswamy r/o Beetikatte Harali village lodged a complaint stating that his wife Geetha @ Cheluvamma was missing since 2.5.2010 from his house. In this connection a woman missing case has been registered.
Un-natural death case:
A case of un-natural death is reported in Virajpet Town PS on 2-5-2010. One Kanthanda Uthaiah r/o Kadanoor village was dead near KSRP bus stand urinal. He was a habitual drunker and dead due to heavy drunk. In this regard case has been registered on the complainant of K.A. Bopanna. family member.