Theft of cash Rs.15,000, case registered.
- A case of theft is reported in Bhagamandala PS. In between 14-00 hrs and 15-00 hrs of 29-4-2010 at Korangala village some unknown culprits committed theft of a bag containing cash Rs.15,000/- from the house of the complainant B.M.Erappa of Korangala village. The complainant suspected that one Harshith aged 13 years, S/o Late Biddappa might have committed this theft. In this regard a case has been registered.
Road accident, one injured.
- A case of non-fatal road accident is reported in Kutta Police Station. On 29-4-2010 at 15-45 hrs at Kothuru village accused Arjun, driver of Tata Indica car bearing Reg.No.KA-01 P-6458, drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against the complainant’s cycle. As a result complainant sustained simple injuries. In this connection a case has been registered.
- A case of hurt is reported in Ponnampet Police Station. On 29-4-2010 at 16-30 hrs at Kiruguru village when the complainant Smt Usha, aged 33 years, W/o Chittiappa, Kirugooru village was in her father’s house, accused Sathish and Latha went there and quarreled with her owing to family matters and assaulted with stone and caused her injuries. In this regard a case has been registered.
- A case of rioting is reported in Virajpet Town PS. Today at 10-15 hrs at Virajpet Town accused persons namely Rasheed, Arish and H.L.Manjunatha formed into an unlawful assembly and disturbing the public peace by quarreling and assaulting each other. In this regard a case has been registered on the complaint of one Mr. Prathap, PC, Virajpet Town PS.
Un-natural Death Case:
- A case of un-natural death is reported in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 29-4-2010 at Kedumulluru village complainant K.L.Narayanan found one Balan was serious due to blood omitting, further he was shifted to hospital for treatment, where he was declared dead. In this regard a case has been registered.