- A case of Rape along with cheating is reported in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 30-12-2009 one Kum. K.B. Susheela (22) d/o Bheemaiah, r/o Kedumulluru village lodged a complaint stating that on 22-4-2009 at Kedumulluru village, when she was alone in her house, accused Suresh (complainant’s cousin) came to her house and assuring her to marry, due to their sexual relationship she got illegal pregnancy. Further he cheated and refused to marry her.
- A case of wrongful restraint and hurt is reported in Madikeri Town Police Station. On 21-12-2009 at Madikeri town, accused B.M.Kariappa of Madikeri town obstructed the way of the complainant T.A.Manoranjan of Madikeri town and assaulted him with hand and sickle owing to old enmity. In this regard, today a case is registered in Madikeri town Police Station.
- A case of life threat is reported in Siddapura Police Station. On 29-12-2009 at Nellihudikeri village, accused John Crastha quarreled with his wife (complainant) Smt Brijet Lilly and abused her in filthy language and also threatened her life by showing knife owing to trivial issue. In this connection a case is registered in Siddapura Police.
Un-natural Death Cases:
- A case of un-natural death is reported in reported in Siddapura Police Station. On 30-12-2009 at Yedooru village one Mani,(55) S/o Paniyeravara Chami committed suicide by hanging at his residence owing to personal problems. In this regard a case is registered.
A case of un-natural death is reported in Siddapura PS. On 30-12-2009 one Prakash of Hosuru Bettegeri village attempt to commit suicide by consuming poison owing to personal problem. Later he was admitted to Govt. Hospital, Gonicoppai, where he was declared dead while under treatment. The death seems to be due to consumption of poison.
Fatal Road Accident:
- A case of fatal road accident is reported in Shanivarasanthe Police Station. On 30-12-2009 at 16-45 hrs at Bellaralli village, Shanivarasanthe, accused driver of Van bearing Reg.No.KA-19-B-5457 drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motor cycle. As a result motor cycle rider Ponnappa and pillion rider namely Rhudaya were died on the spot. In this regard a case is registered in Shanivarasanthe Police station.