- A case of house breaking burglary has registered in Kushalnagar PS today. On 28/11/2009 the complainant Balaraj of S.P.Layout, Kushalnagar was went to Mysore to attend the wedding ceremony of his relatives. When he returned back his home today, he found the door of house opened and some unknown culprits committed theft of cash Rs.50,000/- and gold jewels which were kept in the Almirah.
Asasult for trivial issue, one injured
- A case of hurt has registered in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 29/11/2009 at Kirubilaha village, when the complainant K N Naresh was returning to home after work, the accused Subbanna quarreled with him for silly reasons and assaulted on him by wooden club resulting which Naresh sustained injuries.
Rosewood tree stolen at Chembebellur
- A case of theft has registered in Virajpet Rural PS. Before 28/11/2009 at Chembebellur village, some unknown culprits have committed theft of Rose wood tree from the estate of the complainant Balymanda Muthanna
Asasult for money issue, one injured
- A case of hurt has registered in Gonikoppa PS. On 29/11/2009 at Gonikoppa town, when the complainant Iqbal was standing near his shop, the accused Anil came there and quarreled with him for trivial issue and assaulted on him by hand and stone resulting which Iqbal sustained injuries.
Road accident, one injured
- A case of non fatal road accident has registered in Madikeri Rural PS. On 29/11/2009 when the complainant N A Subramani was returnig to his home from bangalore in his car, near Abyal of Chettalli, the accused Tempo Traveller driver Paramesh drove his vehicle bearing No.KA-02-D-7768 in rash and negligent manner and dashed to the car of Subramani. Resulting which, he sustained injuries.
- A case of un natural death has registered in Bhagamandala PS. On 28/11/2009 at Padakallu of Chettimani, one Balakrishna committed suicide by hanging near his house as he was suffering from severe stomach ache.