Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
1) ¸ÀÄAnPÉÆ¥Àà ¥ÉÆ°Ã¸ï oÁuÉ:
¢: 26-4-2009 gÀAzÀÄ ¦gÁå¢AiÀÄªÀjUÉ zÀÆgÀªÁtÂ ªÀÄÆ®PÀ ¹QÌzÀ ¸ÀAzsÉÃ±ÀzÀAvÉ ¸ÀzÀj ¸ÀÜ¼ÀPÉÌ §AzÀÄ ¨ÉÃn ªÀiÁrzÀ®Æè £ÁPÀÆgÀÄ ²ÃgÀAUÁ® UÁæªÀÄzÀ ºÁgÀAV »¤ßÃj£À §½ ªÀÄgÀ¼À£ÀÄß zÉÆÃtÂ DPÁgÀzÀ ªÉÆÃmÁgï ¨ÉÆÃmï¤AzÀ C£À¢üÃPÀÈvÀªÁV F±ÀégÀ zÉÃªÀ¸ÁÜ£ÀzÀ PÀ«ÄÃnAiÀÄªÀgÀÄ ªÀÄvÀÄÛ ¸ÉPÉæÃljAiÀÄªÀgÀÄUÀ¼ÀÄ ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ PÀ¼ÀîvÀ£À ªÀiÁqÀÄwÛgÀÄªÀÅzÀÄ RavÀªÁzÀÝjAzÀ CªÀgÀÄUÀ¼ÀÆ ªÀÄtÄÚ vÉUÉAiÀÄ®Ä G¥ÀAiÉÆÃV¸ÀÄwÛzÀÝ zÉÆÃtÂ DPÁgÀzÀ ªÉÆÃmÁgï ¨ÉÆÃmï ªÀÄvÀÄÛ ¥ÉÊ¥ïUÀ¼ÀÄ ªÁ®éªÀUÀ¼À£ÀÄß ¸ÀÄAnPÉÆ¥ÀàzÀ ¨Á¥ÀÄnAiÀÄªÀgÀ ¸ÀºÁAiÀÄ¢AzÀ ¦gÁå¢AiÀÄªÀgÀÄ ªÀgÀ¢AiÉÆA¢UÉ oÁuÉUÉ ºÁdgÀ¥Àr¹zÀÝ£ÀÄß ºÉÆA¢PÉÆAqÀÄ vÀAiÀiÁj¹zÀ ¥Àæ.ªÀ.ªÀgÀ¢.
2) ¸ÉÆÃªÀÄªÁgÀ¥ÉÃmÉ ¥ÉÆ°Ã¸ï oÁuÉ:
.¢£ÁAPÀ: 26-04-2009 gÀAzÀÄ ¸ÉÆÃªÀÄªÁgÀ¥ÉÃmÉ vÁ®ÆèPÀÄ UÀgÀUÀAzÀÆgÀÄ ªÁå¦ÛAiÀÄ ºÀnÖºÉÆ¼É £À¢ ¥ÁvÀæzÀ°è ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ »ÃgÀÄªÀ AiÀÄAvÀæªÀ£ÀÄß §¼À¹ ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ UÀtÂUÁjPÉ ªÀiÁqÀÄwÛzÁÝgÉ JAzÀÄ ¦gÁå¢AiÀÄªÀjUÉ ¹QÌzÀ RavÀ ªÀvÀðªÀiÁ£ÀzÀ ªÉÄÃgÉUÉ ªÉÄÃ®ÌAqÀ ¸ÀÜ¼ÀPÉÌ ¸ÀªÀÄAiÀÄ 01-30 ¦.JA UÉ ºÉÆÃV £ÉÆÃrzÁUÀ ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ »ÃgÀÄªÀ AiÀÄAvÀæ«gÀÄªÀÅzÀÄ PÀAqÀÄ§A¢zÀÄÝ, CPÀæªÀÄªÁV ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ UÀtÂUÁjPÉ £ÀqÀ¸ÀÄwÛgÀÄªÀÅzÀÄ PÀAqÀÄ§A¢gÀÄvÀÛzÉ. DgÉÆÃ¦UÀ¼ÀÄ AiÀiÁgÉAzÀÄ w½zÀÄ §A¢gÀÄªÀÅ¢®è. DzÀÄzÀjAzÀ ¸ÀzÀj ªÀÄgÀ¼ÀÄ »ÃgÀÄªÀ AiÀÄAvÀæªÀ£ÀÄß ªÀ±À¥Àr¹PÉÆAqÀÄ oÁuÉUÉ ºÁdgÁV DgÉÆÃ¦UÀ¼À «gÀÄzÀÝ PÁ£ÀÆ£ÀÄ jÃwAiÀÄ PÀæªÀÄ PÉÊUÉÆ¼ÀÄîªÀAvÉ ¦gÁå¢AiÀÄªÀgÀÄ ¤ÃrzÀ ¥ÀÄPÁjUÉ vÀAiÀiÁj¹zÀ ¥Àæ.ªÀ.ªÀgÀ¢.
Monday, April 27, 2009
- A case of illegal transportation of liquor has registered in Kushalnagar PS. On 26/04/2009 night near Guddehosur when the complainant Mahesh, Police Inspector of Lottery and Excise Enforcement Cell was on vehicle checking dusty, found the accused person Shanthakumar of Rasalpura village transporting 48 quarter bottles of Old Monk RUM with out any license. In this regard the Police Inspector seized the liquor along with Car and arrested the accused Shanthakumar.
Street gambling 10 arrested
- A case of gambling has reported in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 26/04/2009 on receiving the information of gambling at Chikkatholur village, the PSI Harivardhan conducted a raid on the place at Chikka Tholur village and found the accused persons K R Ravi and 9 others were gambling using playing cards and money as bet. The police have seized the playing cards, cash Rs.560/- and arrested the accused persons.
Trivial issue, attempt to murder
- A case of attempt to murder has registered in Napoklu PS. On 25/04/2009 at Bavali village, the accused person Medara Harish quarreled with one Jaly regarding cutting of fire wood and stabbed on him by knife with the intent to kill him. Resulting which Jaly sustained severe injuries.
- A case of non fatal road accident has registered in Gonicoppa PS. On 26/04/2009 when the complainant Ajjamada Karumbaiah was going towards Gonicoppa in his jeep bearing No.KA-12-M-2891 with his daughter Sahana, the accused Jeep driver Ballachanda Srijan drove his jeep bearing No.KA-12-P-6684 in rash and negligent manner and dashed to the jeep of Karumbaiah near Jodubetti main road of Gonicoppa town. Resulting which, the jeep of accused Srijan capsized and the passengers in jeep were sustained injuries.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
- A case of street gambling has registered in Gonicoppa PS. On receiving the information of gambling near Bypass road of Gonicoppa town, the Circle Inspector P V Venkatesh conducted a raid on the place on 25/04/2009 evening. During the raid the police found the accused persons Husenabba, Srinivasa, Chandrashekar, Krishna and N R Srinivas were gambling using playing cards and betting money. In this regard the police arrested them and seized Rs.780/- which were used as bet.
Illegal posession of liquor, one arrested
- A case of illegal posession of liquor has registered in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 25/04/2009 evening on receiving the information regarding posession of liquor with out license, the PSI Harivardhan conducted a raid on the place at Badubana Halli and found the accused person B G Hoovaiah having 21 quarter bottles of Original Choice Whisky worth Rs.807/- with the intent of selling. The police arrested him and seized the liquor.
Suspicious movement, one arrested
- A case for suspicious movement has registered in Virajpet Town PS. On 25/04/2009 early morning when the PSI Harishchandra was on night rounds duty, found the accused person Nayakara Harish of Bangalore hiding himself near Barnard Brandy shop and started running while seeing the police. The police caught hold of him and enquired about his presence but he couldn't give suitable reasons. The PSI suspected that he was there with the intent of committing any offence. So he arrested him.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
violation of modal code of conduct, one case registered
- A case of violation of modal code of conduct has registered in Madikeri Town PS today. On 24/04/2009 when K M Sadashiva, Sector Magistrate was on duty, found the JD(S) Party activists collected cattle and steel glasses at Lower Kodava Samaja building, when the press meet of H D Kumaraswamy, Ex CM was going on suspecting that they will violate the modal code of conduct which was in enforcement.
Atrocity against SC/ST, one case registered
- A case of atrocity against SC & ST has registered in Gonicoppa PS. On 23/04/2009 when the complainant Jagadish was in his office at Ronika building of Gonicoppa Town, the accused Sridhar Nellithaya called him through phone and quarreled with him regarding the ownership issue and abused him and his caste in filthy language.
Friday, April 24, 2009
- A case of non fatal road accident case has reported in Virajpet Town PS. On 23/04/2009 night near Maggula village, When the complainant Dyna of Yadur village was driving her jeep bearing No.KA-12-M-4503, the accused Auto Rikshaw driver drove his Rikshaw bearing No.KA-05-TRA-888-08-09 in rash and negligent manner and dashed to the jeep of Dyna which caused damages to the jeep.
- A case of un natural death has reported in Siddapura PS. On 23/04/2009 night at TATA estate quarters of Pollibetta one Armugam committed suicide by hanging as he disgusted in life.
- In connection with Loka Sabha elections, a security case has regstered in Bhagamandala PS. In view of controlling law and order situation in forth coming general elections, a security case has booked against one B A Jagadish of Ivathoklu village on 23/04/2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
A case of wrongful restraint and hurt has been registered in Kutta PS on 22-4-2009. On 21-4-2009 at Kutta Town accused by name K.Vinod and Selvam of Kutta village obstructed the way of the complainant K.Janardhana and quarreled with him and assaulted by hands owing to trivial issue.
A case of hurt has been registered in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 22-4-2009 at Malambi village when the complainant B.S. Manju of Periyapatna taluk going towards Shanivarasanthe in his Jeep and dashed against one Motor cycle. Meanwhile, some unknown persons came the spot and assaulted on the complainant by hands.
A case of hurt has been registered in Shanivarasanthe PS. On 22-4-2009 at 16hours when the complainant Smt Bharathi of Kithurkoppalu village was standing on the front yard of his house, accused quarreled with her and abused her in a filthy language and assaulted by using wooden club owing to trivial issue.
Un-natural Death Cases:
A case of Un-natural death has been reported in Madikeri Rural PS on 23-4-2009. On 22-4-2009 at Kombooru village one Dinesh Kumar was committed suicide by hanging himself at his home owing to personal problems.
A case of un-natural death has been registered in Virajpet Rural PS. On 22-4-2009 at Kolthodu-Baigodu village one Mukkatira Manu Madappa committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to family problems.
Road Accident Cases:
A case of non-fatal road accident has been registered in Shanivarasnthe PS. On 22-4-2009 at Aluru Siddapura village one Praveena going in his motor cycle, accused B.S.Manju driver of a Jeep bearing No. KA-36 M-509 drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against the motor cycle. As a result Praveen sustained injuries.
A case of non-fatal road accident has been registered in Somwarpet PS. On 22-4-2009 at 7-30 pm complainant B.A.Manjunatha of Gonimaroor village going in his Motor Cycle, accused driver of a Omni bearing No.CKS-1200 drove the same in rash and negligent manner and dashed against the motor cycle. As a result the complainant was injured.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
assault for money issue, one injured
- A case of hurt has reported in Somawarpet PS. On 07/04/2009 at Somawarpet town, the accused person Kumar, driver of Auto Rikshaw bearing No.KA-12-A-551 purchased one break liner at the shop of complainant K C Indresh. While Indresh asked money, Kumar quarreled with him and assaulted on him by hand and damaged the files, books and laptop which were in shop.
Monday, April 6, 2009
- A case of non fatal road accident has registered in Virajpet Rural PS. On 05/04/2009 evening at KOmmethodu of Aimangala village, When the complainant P N Gopal was driving his Auto Rikshaw towards Chokandalli, the accused lorry driver drove his lorry bearing No. MYC - 90 in rash and negligent manner and dashed against the Auto Rikshaw resulting which the Rikshaw got capsized and the travellers in Rikshaw sustained injuries.
- A case of theft has registered in Kushalnagar PS. On 29/03/2009 , one Bashi Tensin of Bailkuppe had been to Kaveri Nisargadhama at Kushalnagar with his friends and while they were got into Kaveri river to swim leaving their bags at the river bank, some unknown culprits committed theft of the bag of Bashi tensin which contains Digital Camera and Three mobile phones.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Road Accident, one injured
- A non fatal road accident has registered in Kushalnagar PS today. Today afternoon at Sundaranagar, when the complainant Chinnamma was going towards Anganavadi (Child Care Centre), the accused Jeep driver Musthak drove his jeep bearing No.KA-12-8934 in rash and negligent manner and dashed to Chinnamma resulting which she sustained injuries.
Illegal liquor selling, one arrested
- A case of illegal liquor selling has reported in Sunticoppa PS. On 03/04/2009 evening, on receiving the information of selling liquor with out license, the PSI Thimmegowda conducted a raid on the house of the accused Ashok Naidu of Kambibane village. During raid, the police have found liquor worth Rs.1012/- which were kept for selling purpose. The police seized the liquor and arrested the accused.
Trivial issue, assault, one injured
- A case of hurt has registered in Bhagamandala PS. On 30/03/2009 night at Singathur village, when the complainant P K Muddappa was at his house, the accused persons Shambhu of Ballamavati and Anu of Kaikadu village were came to his house and quarreled with him for money issue and assaulted on him by wooden clubs resulting which he sustained injuries.
Security case booked
- A security case has registered in Bhagamandala PS. In view of preventing unlawful incidents during the Loksabha Elections, the PSI L Vijayakmar booked a case against one Cheeyabera Ravi alias Erappa of Cherambane, believing that he may involve in unlawful activities during elections.
Friday, April 3, 2009
- A case of girl missing has reported in Sunticoppa PS today. On 02/04/2009 at Vishwanathnagar of Sunticoppa town, one Mangala aged 20 years who was working as maid at the house of complainant Vishwanatha Rai, was missed from home and was not found anywhere. In this regard a case was booked and the police has taken up investigation.
- A case of hurt has reported in Ponnampet PS. On 01/04/2009 at Vaddaramadu of Karmadu village, the accused Gandangada Sudha abused the complainant Jenukurumara Manu in filthy language for not coming to his work and assaulted on him by hand resulting which, Manu sustained injuries.
- A security case in connection with forthcoming Parlimentary Elections has registered in Madikeri Town PS. In order to prevent any unlawful incidents which may happen in town, the PSI Venkatesh registered a case against one Kalachanda Harish of Mukkodlu village.