Posession of Cattle flesh, two arrested
- A case under prevention of cow slaughter act has registered in Siddapura PS. On receving the information of selling cattle flesh against law, The PSI Vijayakumar arrested the accused persons Ashraf and K A Azeez who were having 50 Kgs of Cattle flesh in their posession and carrying them in a Jeep bearing No.KA-09-N-1783 with the intent to selling them. The PSI arrested the accused persons and seized the said Jeep.
- A case of hurt and harassment for dowry has registered in Napoklu PS. One K A Fathima of Cheriyaparambu got married with one Abdul Khadar of Kottamudi Palur on 07/07/2007. As her husband Abdul Khadar sustained loss in his business, he and his family started to force the complainant Fathima to bring Rs.20000/- and 25 Savaran of Gold as dowry from her father's house. In this regard she was being harassed by her husband and his family physically and mentally. On 09/11/2008 her husband assaulted on her by the provocation of his Father K A Ali and mother Ameena. Fathima filed a complaint in court in this regard and the same has been registered in the Police Station as per the directions of honb'le court.
Security cases for good behaviour:
- A case of security for good behaviour has booked in Madikeri Rural PS. At Makkandur village, the accused persons M Ponnappa, Prakash, Harish, Savithri and Kamalakshi were obstrcting the way of Shekar and Parvathi of same village in connection to Road dispute. In this regard a security case has booked against them.
- A case of security for good behaviour has booked in Madikeri Rural PS. At Makkandur village, the accused persons M Shekar, Parvathi and Jayanthi were often quarelling with their neighbours Ponnappa of same village in connection to Road dispute. In this regard a security case has booked against them.
Criminal tresspass and life threat Cases
- A case of criminal tresspass and life threat has registered in Virajpet Rural PS. On 28/11/2008 at Kandangala village when the complainant V K Kusuma was at her home, the accused persons V K Raghu and V K Ramakrishna and Premalatha were came in a Jeep and wrongfully entered into the house with sickle and threatened her that they will kill her with the sickle owing to old enmity.