- A case of hurt and intentional insult has been reported in Srimangala PS. On 29/09/2008 at Thoochamakeri village, the accused one Natesh of Eswara Colony quarelled with his wife H N Bhagya and abused her in filthy anguage. And also he assaulted on her by hand. Then he threatened her that he will kill her if she disclosed this matter with anyone.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
- A case of fatal road accident was reported in Kushalnagar PS. Yesterday night at 08:00pm Aluvara village one Mallikarjuna of Aluvara village was went to Hebbale along with Mohan and Ravi in a motor cycle bearing No.KA-09-V-9887 of one Girish. On the way the motor cycle got capsized on the road near Aluvara road as Mallikarjuna rode the same in rash and negligent manner. On receiving this information, the complainant Kumar rushed to the place and found Mallikarjuna, Mohan and Ravi lying on road with injuries. Immediately he shifted them to hospital for treatment. On the way to hospital one Ravi breathed his last.
- A case of hurt has been reported in Virajpet Rural PS. Yesterday evening at 5:30pm at Kedamullur village when the complainant Billavara Mahesh of same village was talking with his friends, the accused persons Sebastian Francis, Prashanth alias Vinu and Subha were assaulted on Mahesh by hand and stone owing to trivial issue.
Unnatural death Cases
- A case of un natural death case has been reported in Sunticoppa PS. On 28/09/2008 at Kambibane village, when the complainant G R Gangamma returned to home after her work found her husband committed suicide by hanging owing to family issue.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
- A case of theft has been registered in Shanivarasanthe Police Station on 27-9-2008. On 18-9-2008 at Aluru Siddapura village complainant N.P.Kushalappa, aged 85 years R/o Aluru Siddapura village, when he went outside from his house to nearby shop, some unknown culprits gained entry into the house through back door and committed theft of Rs.74,000/- The Police have registered a case and takenup the investigation.
- A case of hurt has been registered in Ponnampet Police Station. On 27-9-2008 at 10.00 pm at Thithimathi town, when the complainant H.S.Prasada, S/o Late Sannappa, aged 19 years, Thithimathi village having meals in Muthali Hotel. At the same time accused namely (1) Sheena of Chowdikatte, (2) Auto Ramesha of Devamachi, (3) Suresha of DEvamachi and (4) Dinesha Devamachi came to the spot and quarreled with the complainant and assaulted with hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case against public servants offences and wrongful restraint was registered in Virajpet Town Police Station. On 27-9-2008 at 12-00 hrs., workers of Town Panchayat of Virajpet town namely (1) Irfan, Girish and Mani went to supply of drinking water at Sunkadakatte, Virajpet town, accused Gulam Mohammed, Thabarish Ahamed of Sunkadakatte obstructed the above workers and threatened their life owing to supply of drinking water.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
- A case under excise act has been registered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On credible information Sri N.Mahesh, PI, E & LE, Kodagu District and staff conducted a raid at Bittangala village and seized 15 quarter bottles of Old Monk and 15 quarter bottles of Original Choice Brandy valued worth Rs. 1200/- by arresting accused namely Chendrimada Kariappa @ Kavan, aged 23 years, of Nangala village, who was selling these liquor illegally in Public Bus Shelter.
Un-natural Death Cases:
- A case of un-natural death was reported in Sunticoppa Police Station. Today at 12-30 pm one Jaison, aged 22 years, R/o Pumphouse, Sunticoppa was committed suicide by consuming poison in his house owing to personal problem.
Friday, September 26, 2008
- A case under excise act has been reported in Napoklu PS. On receiving information about selling of illicit liquor at Kumbaladalu village, the PSI Mahadevaswamy and staff conducted a raid on the shop of the accused Kuttanda Nanda @ Nanaiah at Kumbaladalu village. During raid, the police found the accused selling liquor with out license and seized 5 bottles of liquor worth Rs.708/- and arrested the accused.
Road Accident Cases
- A case of road non fatal road accident was reported in Shanivarasanthe PS. Yesterday evening at Edehalli village, when the complainant KSRTC bus driver K Swamy of bus bearing No.KA-13-F-1239 parked the same at a bus stop, the accused jeep driver B M Mahesh drove the jeep bearing No.KA-20-M-2387 in rash and negligent manner and dashed against the bus. As the result the bus got damaged and the passengers in the jeep were sustained injuries.
- A case of woman and child missing was reported in Virajpet Rural PS. Yesterday evening the complainant Subramani of Hathur village appeared berfore the station house officer and lodged a complaint stating that since 21/09/2008 one lady by name Bhagya and her son Kishor were missed from their home at Kolathodu Bygodu village.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Un-natural death cases:
- A case of un-narutal death has been reported in Virajpet Rural Police Staion. On 2-9-2008 one Smt Ameena, W/o Ismail, R/o Ammathi Karmadu village was accidently burnt and admitted in RIHP hospital, Ammathi for treatment. While on treatment she breathed her last on 24-9-2008 due to severe burnt injuries.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Crime Against Women:
- A case of cruelty by husband and hurt has been registered in Bhagamandala Police Station on the complaint of one Smt K.R.Vimala, W/o K.S.Raghunath, aged 29 years, Cherambane village. In the complaint it is alleged that her husband K.S. Raghunath gave her phycially harassment to her and on 23-9-2008 complainant,s husband assaulted her by wooden stick due to she got injuries.
- A case of hurt has been registered in Bhagamandala Police Station. On 23-9-2008 at 14-00 hrs when the complainant K.S.Raghunath, S/o Somappa, aged 29 years, Pakkakunja village, went to nearby Vinayaka workshop to call his wife where she was talking with accused namely Harisha, accused assaulted the complainant by using spanner due to he got injuries.
- A case of wrongful restraint and hurt has been registered in Ponnampet Police Station. On 23-09-2008 at 18-00 hrs. at Bittambare Kanoor village, when the complainant Cheriyapanda B.Muthappa was talking with one Rafeeq, accused B.Nithin came to the spot in a Jeep bearing Reg.No.KLN-8057 and quarreled with him and assaulted with hand and threatened to his life.
- A case of hurt has been registered in Kushalnagar Police Station. On 23-9-2008 at 20-00 hrs at Madapatna village accused Annaiah and Harish quarreled with the complainant M.M.Manjunatha (22), Madapatna village, Kushalnagar and abused him in filthy language and assaulted with hands and threatened his life, due to he got injuries.
- A case of criminal trespass and criminal intimidation has been registered in Virajpet Town Police Station. On 23-9-2008 at 6-15 pm accused namely Chidananda of Maragodu village criminally trespassed into the house of complainant Smt P.S.Devaki, W/o P.K.Chinnappa and abused her in filthy language and threatened her life owing to family matter.
- A case under excise act was reported in Srimangala Police Station. On credible information PSI, Ramachari and staff were conducted a raid at paddy yard belonging to accused namely C.Aiyyanna @ Jali, S/o Ganapathy, 44 years, Agriculturist R/o Poochamageri village and seized 10 quarter bottles of super jack xxx rum worth Rs.800/-. Accused Aiyyanna was arrested.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- A case of fatal road accident has been reported in Somawarpet PS. On 22/9/2008 at Yadavanadu village, when Komarappa of the same village was going to Hudugur in one Auto Rikshaw bearing No. KA-12-8228, the Auto Rikshaw capsized on road due to the rash and negligent driving of the Rikshaw driver and Komarappa sustained serious injuries and breathed his last.
- A case of house theft has been reported in Srimangala PS. On 20/09/2008 at Srimangala town, when the complainant Govardhan and his room mate Shibu were went to their work, some unknown culprits gained entry into the house and committed theft of DVD player and wrist watches worth Rs.4,300/-
Unnatural Ceath Cases
- A cases of un natural death was reported in Siddapura PS yesterday. On 22/09/2008 night at 11:30pm at Nellihudikeri village, the complainant C K Suresh found his father in law K Dinesh lying on ground having some poison owing to health issue. Though he immediately shifted him to hospital for treatment, K Dinesh died due to failure of treatment.
- A girl missing case has been reported in Madikeri Town PS. Yesterday one G Manjula Venkatesh of Madikeri Town appeared before the PSI and filed a complaint stating that her daughter G V Ashwini aged 15 years studying at Swamy's Tutorials who went to class on 19/09/2008 was not returned home.
Monday, September 22, 2008
- A case of Hurt has been reported in Bhagamandala PS today. On 17/09/2008 evening 6:00pm at Kundacheri village, when the complainant B L Lyla was working at her estate the accused persons Srinivas and Varija of the same village were obstructed her work and tried to asault on her by sickle.
- A case of wrongful restraint and hurt has been reported in Siddapura PS. Yesterdat night time at 09:30 pm when the complainant M N Viju of Chennanakote was going to watch Archestra, the accused persons Manju, Shanmuga, Ananda, Raffik and Mukunda of same village obstructed his way and assaulted on him by sickle and hand owing to trivial issue. As a result he sustained injuries.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
- A case of non fatal accident has been registered in Kushalnagar PS. Yesterday evening time at 05:30 pm near ICICI bank when the complainant Vinay Kumar was going in his firend's bike No. KA-12-J-1007, the accused Mohan of goods rikshawbearing No KA-12-A-895 drove the same in rash and negligent manner and dashed against the motor cycle of Vinay kumar resulting which he sustained injuries.
- A case of criminal tresspass and provocation to convert other relogion was reported in Sidadpura PS. Yesterday evening at Pallakere estate of Siddapura, the accused persons Sunil George, Roy James, Baiju Joseph, Kumar, Meenakshi, Valli and Alamelu were entered into the house of the complainant Halappa with out permission and provoked him to convert as Christian by showing literature and CDs related to christianity and also they provoked him that they will provide him economical and other facilities if he converted into christianity.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Crime against Women:
- A case of molestation has been registered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 19-9-2008 at about 1-00 pm when the complainant Smt B.T.Shaila, D/o Joyee, 23 years, R/o Kunjilageri village was in her house, accused namely Suresh, S/o Nani, Kunjilageri village trespassed into the complainant’s house and molested her and threatened her life.
Un-natural Death Cases:
- A case of un-natural death was reported in Sunticoppa Police Station. In between 18-9-2008 and 19-9-2008 at Horoor village, Suticoppa one Rama, 35 years, S/o M.Ambadi of Horoor village committed suicide by hanging in his residence owing to personal problem.
- A case of Rose-wood theft has been registered in Siddapura Police Station. In between 19-9-2008 and 20-9-2008 at Nelya Estate, Nellihudikeri village some unknown culprits gained entry into the Nelya Coffee Estate, Nellihudikeri belongs to Complainant C.M.Kaverappa and committed theft of rose wood worth Rs. one lakh.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Un-natural Death Cases:
- A case of un-natural death was reported in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 18-9-2008 one Mahadevaswamy, aged 35 years, R/o Ammathi Town committed suicide by hanging owing to health problem. On the complainant of one Okkligara Ramesh of Ammathi Town a case has been registered in Virajpet Rural PS.
- A case under Excise Act was reported in Bhagamandala Police Station. On 18-9-2008 at 15-15 hrs on credible information Sri N.Mahesh, Police Inspector, Excise & Lottery Squad, Madikeri and staff have conducted a raid at the house of Accused K.J.Jalajakshi, W/o Late Janardhana, Karike and seized a can containing 4 liters of country liquor and some pots used for the preparation of liquor by arresting the accused.
- A case of illegal selling of Liquor was reported in Virajpet Rural PS. On 18-9-2008 at 14.15 hrs. on receiving the information about illegal selling of liquor, Sri P.P.Santhosh, PSI of Virajpet Rural Police Station conducted a raid at Heggala village, Boodimala near Bus shelter and seized 48 quarter bottles of Super Jak XXX Rum worth Rs.1680/- by arresting the accused A.P.Ajesh (24) S/o Papachan of Heggala village, Boodimala, Virajpet Taluk, Kodagu.
- A case of Woman and girl missing has been registered in Kushalnagar Police Station. One Smt Sharada (45), W/o P.K.Kunjirama (complainant) and her daughter P.K. Prema (14) R/o Siddalingapura, Kushalnagar Hobli, Somwarpet taluk left their house on 09-09-2008 at 08-30 hrs and did not return to their house there after. They have been found missing since then. In this connection a case has been registered in Kushalnagar PS.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
- A case of hurt has been reported in Napoklu PS. Yesterday after noon at 01:00pm at Konanjageri village when the complainant Mandathanda Ashok was sitting at his home talking with others, the accused Mandathanda Appanna assaulted on him by hand and stone as Ashok told him to do some work resulting which he sustained injuries.
- A non fatal accident case was reported in Siddapura PS. On 17/09/2008 time at 02:40pm, at Siddapura town, when the complainant Y B Vasantha of private bus driving his his bus, the accused KSRTC bus driver Maruthi Hugar of bus bearing No.KA09-F-4094 drove the same in rash and negligent manner and dashed to the private bus resulting which one passenger Meenakshi of private bus sustained injuries.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
- A case of illegal selling of lottery has been reported in Kutta PS today. Today afternoon time at 01:30pm, on receiving the information of selling lotteries with out license, the ASI H Y Raju conducted a raid at Kutta town and arrested the accused R Mohan Das of Hoddur village, Madikeri Taluk who was selling lotteries. The police have seized lottery tickets worth Rs.3000/- in this regard.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- A case of hurt and wrongful restraint has been registered in Madikeri Rural Police Station. On 14-9-2008 at 13-30 hrs. at Hoskeri village accused namely Harish, S/o Vasaiah and Smt Vima W/o Harish of Hoskeri village quarreled with the complainant Sri Vasaiah (64) of Hoskeri village and abused him in a filthy language and threatened his life owing to property issue.
- A case of hurt and wrongful restraint has been registered in Ponnampet Police Station. On 15-9-2008 complainant C.S.Thammaiah of Nalluru village appeared at the Police Station and lodged a complaint stated that on 12-9-2008 at 6.00 pm at Nallur village, he was returning from his Coffee Estate, accused namely T.P.Madaiah and T.P.Karumbaiah came to the spot and obstructed the way and threatened his life owing to trivial issue.
- A case of non fatal road accident was reported in Ponnampet Police Station. On 15-9-2008 at Mathuru village, Ponnampet complainant Rajegowda, 48 years, traveling towards his home in a Autorikshaw bearing Reg.No.KA-12-A-628, accused driver of the said Autorikshaw drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle, due to which Autorikshaw capsized. As a result complainant sustained injuries.
Monday, September 15, 2008
- A house breaking theft case has been reported in Madikeri Town PS today. Between 14/09/2008 and 15/09/2008 morning, the complainant M M Thimmaiah of New Extension of Madikeri town went Chettalli alongwith his family to his relative's house and today when he returned found some unknown cluprits entered into the house by break open the door lock and committed theft of gold jewels and cash worth Rs.20000/-.
- A case of house theft has been reported in Somawarpet PS today. Between 12/08/2008 and 14/08/2008, when the complainant Vathsala of Somawarpet town was went to her relatives' place for Onam festival, some unknown culprits gained entry into the house by breaking door lock and committed theft of jewels and other things worth Rs.15,000/-.
- A case of house theft was reported in Kushalnagar PS last night. On 08/09/2008 at Chikkathur village, the complainant Dharma and family members were out of home for work and when his son Anu returned home found one T V and gas cylinder were stolen. The complainant suspects that one Chandru of the same village might have committed theft.
- A case of non fatal road accident case has been reported in Madikeri Rural PS last night. Yesterday evening time at 06:20pm near Murnad, when the accused Thennira J Girish was going to Madikeri in his motor cycle, the same capsized due which rash and negligent manner of riding. As a result Girish sustained injuries.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
- A case of missing has been reported in Madikeri Rural PS today. Two boys namely M Chikkaraju and P C Basava, students of special residential school for child laboures were missed from the hostel since today morning.
- One girl missing case has been reported in Madikeri Rural PS today. One M Dharmar of Delcoren estate of Chettalli filed a complaint in Madikeri Rural Police station stating that his daughter M D Kamakshi, aged 17 years who is studying in Govt Junior College, Madikeri was not returned home since 10/09/2008 who went to college.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Road Accident Cases:
Friday, September 5, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Road Accident Cases:
- A case of fatal road accident has been resitered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 02/09/2008 at Bittangala village, when the complainant Kudiyara Somaiah @ Somanna, aged 32 years alongwith his father Appachu crossing the road to board the bus, accused driver of a private bus bearing Reg.No.KA12- A-909 came towards Gonicoppa in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against the complainant's father Appachu. As a result he died at the spot.
- A case of wrongful restaint and hurt has been registered in Gonicoppa Police Staton. On 2-9-08 at Chennangolli Paisari Balaji village at 9.00 pm, when the complainant returning to his residence accused P.Piter and his sons Doli Prabhu, Puttu obstructed the way and assaulted by hands and useing knife. And they also threatened his life.
Un-natural Death Cases:
- A case of un-natural death case has been registered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 3-9-08 at 06-30 hrs. Smt Gowry, W/o Panjari Yeravara Chikka R/o Kolathodu Baigodu village committed suicide by consuming poison owing to personal problems.
- A case of un-natural death case has been registered in Virajpet Rural Police Station. On 2-9-08 at 10-30 hrs. one Mutha, aged 55 years, Hosakote Ammathi village consumed alcohol thereafter he committed suicide by hanging in his residence owing to health problems.