Road Accident Cases:
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bhagamandala Police Station. On 25/04/2008 at Cherambane village, Smt Prema of Kolagadalu village traveling towards Kolagadalu village in a Autoriksha, accused drive of the autoriksha bearing Reg.No.12-9021 drove the same in a rash and negligent manner and lost control on the vehicle and got upset. As a result Smt Prema sustained grievous injuries and she was shifted to Mangalore for treatment.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Somwarpet Police Station. On 29/04/2008 at 13-50 hrs at Beloor village of Somwarpet, accused drove his Car in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Bus. As a result the Bus and Car were damaged
- A excise raid case has been reported in Kutta PS. On receiving the information of storing liquor without license at Nalkeri village of Kutta, the PSI and staff conducted a raid on the shop of accused one Babu, (40) of Nalkeri village and seized 18 quarter bottles liquor by arresting the accused.
- A case of hurt and Criminal Intimidation has been registered in Srimangala PS. On 28-4-2008 at 3-30 pm, accused Beena, W/o Late Somaiah, Chittiappa and Thippa of Kalakuru Birunani village assaulted the complainant A.K.Nanaiah of the same village by hand caused him injuries and also threatened his life owing to old enmity.
- A case of gambling has been reported in Kushalnagar PS. On receiving the information of gambling, the PSI Kushalnagar and staff were conducted a raid on open place near the HRS Coffee Curing Works at Sundaranagar of Kushalnagar on 29/4/2008 about 15-30 pm. The police found 7 members gambling using playing cards three of them were ran away by seeing the police. Police have arrested one S.M.Ravi, B.S.Manjunatha, Kariappa and seized Rs.2050/- cash, one gunny bag, 52 Nos. of cards which was used for gambling.