- A case of theft reported in Kushalnagar Police Station. In between 28-6-2008 23-45 hrs and 29-6-2008 2008 04-00 hrs at Kushalnagar near Kudige Circle some unknown culprits committed theft of 15 bags of manure from a lorry bearing Reg.No.KA-13-A-4397 belonging to complainant one M.P.Lokesh (35), Mugalavalli Andale Post, Beluru Taluk. The Kushalnagar Police have taken up the further investigation in this case.
- A case of theft reported in Madikeri Town Police Station. On 29-9-2008 at Madikeri town, G.T.Circle some unknown culprits gained entry into the Mobile Shop of the complainant P.Uthamman (35) of Madikeri town by break open the lock and committed theft of some recharge currency, 6 nos. of mobile hand sets worth Rs.48,403/. In this connection a case was registered in Madikeri town PS.
Road Accident Cases:
- A case of non fatal road accident has been registered in Kushalnagar Police Station. On 28-6-2008 at Anekadu when the complainant S.R.RAnjith (19), Mechanic, Bettageri village going towards Kushalnagar in his motor cycle bearing Reg.No.KA-12 H-2703, the accused driver of a Jeep bearing Reg.No.KA-17-M-947 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against the complainant’s motor cycle and caused him injuries and he was admitted in the Govt. Hospital for treatment.
- A case of hurt and criminal trespass has been registered in Sunticoppa Police Station. The accused M.M.Vishwanath, Sundara, Nanjappa, Manu, Santhosh, Dhanu, Suresh, Mani, Jamshar, Dinu and others formed an unlawful assembly and criminally trespassed into the Sharavanabhava Kadu Coffee Estate, Sunticoppa and assaulted the complainant M.Sayad Avli, (32) with hand and threatened his life owing to old enmity.
- A case under Cow Slaughter Act was reported in Kutta Police Station. On credible information ASI Sri P.A.Thimmaiah and staff have conducted a raid at Kutta near Cinchona Colony, and seized 10 cows and 2 vehicles from the accused M.Rasheed, Sunil and Abu of Mandavadi, Kerala State, where they were transporting the cows illegally. In this connection a case was registered in Kutta Police Station under Cow Slaughter Act.